5 Ways To Land Your Dream Football Job
How to land one of the most coveted jobs in football.
So you play every weekend, or you are one of the 2.5 million people who play football at least once a month. You can easily be spotted in a field or a local park in a t-shirt and shorts in the middle of winter, and you can attest to the sentiment “football is your life”.
Now you’re looking for that dream job in one of the world’s most competitive industries, and as the world of football continues to develop quickly, you’re beginning to think, I don’t want to be left behind.
Now if this is you, you’ve also asked this very important question; how do you land a job in football?
We’ve also followed the career history of other professional and amateur footballers and the routes they took to become elite footballers.
It’s no secret that most of the world’s top footballers are on social media, across most of these accounts, Twitter, and Instagram accounts, we’ve garnered that they are all well informed about their industry.
Here are 5 lessons we’ve learnt from following these accounts?
- Attend relevant events, draw on the knowledge and expertise of those around you, coaches, managers, other players.
- Explore all aspects of the industry, and stay up to date
- Interact with the clubs and coaches through social media
- Create a ‘promo video’ of yourself, training and playing, upload it to youtube and send the link along with your CV to clubs, scouts and coaches
- Stay ahead of the competition – practice, practice, practice
Leave a Replay
About DB Sports
DB Sports is the leading recruitment company for footballers, managers, coaches and scouts. Our platform makes it easy for football professional’s to connect directly with the football clubs from around the world ….. Learn More