Website Blackburn Rovers Football Club
– Salary: “Dependent Upon Experience”
– Hours: 37.5 hours per week
– Closing Date: 04/10/2019
– Job Role : Administration Assistant
1. Job purpose: To provide medical diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation to all academy players on a daily basis.
2. Duties and responsibilities:
• To provide medical diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation to all academy
• To provide matchday cover as required;
• To maintain up to date medical records as MCSP;
• To organise scans and external treatment as required;
• To liaise with parents and coaches as required;
• To ensure all written evidence is up to date as per EPPP requirements;
• To liaise with all BRFC staff on a daily basis;
• To create external links as required;
• To maintain and up to date CPD portfolio;
• Ensure best practice is followed at all times and players are receiving optimal advice at all times;
• To maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times;
• To assist and lead departmental in-service training as and when required;
• Assist in the education of all players and parents as required in terms of injury prevention, injury care, post-match recovery, and drug awareness;
• To assist in the collection and evaluation of ‘Psychometric Measures
Questionnaire’ and daily physio screen;
• To assist with the cool down, strength, movement re-training and stretching sessions with squads or groups of players as required by the department; and
• To assist in other departmental duties as required.
3. Skills required:
• IT literate;
• Ability to communicate with internal and external parties;
• To work in a team environment; and
• Ability to perform group and individual verbal presentations.
4. Knowledge required:
• Knowledge of current sport science and medicine practice with particular
specialism in sports medicine;
• Good knowledge of Safeguarding/child protection policies and procedures;
• Knowledge of an elite sporting environment; and
• Paediatric Physiological Development.
5. Qualifications required:
• BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (Essential)
• HPC registered
• Master Degree in Sports Physiotherapy or related discipline (Desirable)
• AREA qualification (Desirable)
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.