Website Bohemians Football Club
– Salary: “Dependant Upon Experience”
– Closing Date: 02/03/2019
– Job Role : Coach
The positions will involve implementing fun and healthy training structures with a Bohemian FC youth team, based on the development of the player towards the goal of representing the club at senior level.
There will be on average 6 contact hours per week with the possibility of it rising to 10 depending on coaching courses.
Successful applicants will join the existing coaching team and also have the opportunity to increase their sport networks and learn valuable skills such as event management, communication, and high performance coaching techniques.
Applicants should possess the following:
• Administrative and organisational skills
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
• Enthusiasm and willingness to be flexible in approach to achieve youth developmental goals
• An ability to produce verbal and written reports
• Long-term commitment to working within a multi-disciplinary team
• An understanding of the sports and recreation environment
• Access to both email and phone
• Fluency in English
• Outgoing and friendly manner
• A desire to learn new skills
• Completion of the Kick Start 1 coaching badge
• Full driving licence
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.