Website Bolton Wanderers Football Club
Position: Academy Performance Analyst (P/T)
Closing Date: Friday 31st January 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Bolton Wanderers Academy for an Academy Performance Analyst.
Reporting to the Senior Academy Performance Analyst, the purpose of the role is to ensure that up-to- date statistics and performance data is available to Academy staff and players.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the Academy’s performance analysis department.
- Sportscode (Coding of Academy Games) – live matchday, half-time, post-match and pre-match.
- Manage the work schedules for interns/volunteers.
- Unit and training analysis – filming, analysing and delivering with coaching staff.
- Upload and manage videos on the Player Management System.
- Trend analysis – provide basic match stats for the Academy age-groups.
- Produce resources and task sheets for players to engage in self-analysis of their performance and the team’s performance.
- Support coaching staff with 6 and 12 week reviews as required.
- Provide opposition analysis as required.Qualifications & knowledge:
- Relevant Sports Degree
- Minimum Level 1 football coaching qualification; ideally working towards or holds Level 2
- Experience of working within a professional sports analysis department
- Experience using Sportscode and Final Cut softwareThis post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. The remuneration package includes a competitive salary dependant on experience.
To apply, please email email@example.com to request an application form.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.