Website Bolton Wanderers Football Club
Position: Youth Development Phase Lead Coach (U15 & U16)
Closing Date: Friday 31st January 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Bolton Wanderers Academy for a Youth Development Phase Lead Coach (U15 & U16).
The role is to lead and manage the Youth Development Phase of the Academy (U15 & U16) in accordance with the Coaching philosophy and Academy Performance Plan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement a comprehensive coaching curriculum across the Youth Development Phase, with a clear understanding of the Academy Performance Plan and youth development rules.
- Effectively manage and develop part-time coaches to achieve the level of coaching required for the Academy’s Youth Development Phase.
- Monitor coaching and promote good practice across the Youth Development Phase; ensure part- time coaches are delivering coaching sessions in line with the coaching curriculum.
- Work with the Head of Academy Coaching, Academy Manager and other key staff to set targets and outcomes in line with the Academy Performance Plan.
- Ensure coaching files for the Youth Development Phase are maintained and up-to-date, and player information is recorded accurately and in a timely manner on the player performance clock.
- Liaise with the Head of Recruitment and other key staff to manage and develop Academy players across the YD Phase. Contribute to the decision making process for recruiting, retaining and releasing both trialists and Academy players.
- Compile performance reviews, attend multi-disciplinary meetings and report at parents’ evenings. Qualifications & knowledge:
- UEFA A Licence
- FA Advanced Youth Award
- Significant experience of working in the youth development phase at a professional football academy
- Be a member of the FA Licensed Coaching Club
- Significant experience of the EPPP
Hold an up-to-date Enhanced DBS, FA Safeguarding Children and Basic First Aid for Sport (BFAS) qualifications or EFAiF
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. The remuneration package includes a competitive salary dependant on experience.
To apply, please email email@example.com to request an application form.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.