Website Bolton Wanderers Football Club
Position: Academy Coach (sessional)
Closing Date: Friday 31st January 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Bolton Wanderers for an Academy Coach.
Reporting to the Youth Phase Lead Coach, the role is to coach a specific age group at the Academy in accordance with the Coaching philosophy and the Academy Performance Plan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver high quality coaching sessions in line with the coaching curriculum for the relevant age group.
- Effectively coach, mentor and develop academy players.
- Evaluate players from coaching sessions and matches.
- Ensure player information is recorded accurately and in a timely manner on the player performance clock.
- Be able to commit to the full training and games programme for that age group.
- Attend parents’ evenings, CPD events and other Academy meetings as required.
Qualifications & knowledge:
- Hold a minimum of a UEFA B Licence
- FA Youth Award (Module 3)
- Previous coaching experience in a professional football academy
- Be a member of the FA Licensed Coaching Club
- Knowledge of the EPPP
- Hold an up-to-date Enhanced DBS, FA Safeguarding Children and Basic First Aid for Sport (BFAS) qualifications or EFAiF
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. The remuneration package includes a competitive salary dependant on experience.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.