Website Boston United Football Club
– Salary: £15 Per Training session – £30 Match Fee
– Hours: 40 Weeks a Year
– Closing Date: 01/04/2019
– Job Role : Academy Head Coach
To coach, develop and educate the Academy players both on and off the pitch
preparing elite players within a technical programme to enable them to fulfil their sporting potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To plan prepare and evaluate all sessions using the FA’s Four-Corner Model
• To deliver coaching sessions to the relevant age groups at a range of venues in accordance with the coaching syllabus and timetable agreed at the beginning of the season and reviewed annually.
• To be responsible for recording participants and attendances at Academy
activities for your designated team.
• To be responsible for keeping records of matches and players’ performances of your designated team by using the Team Record Books.
• To conduct Bi Annual Player Review Meetings with your teams’ players and
their parents of your designated team as determined by the Head of Coaching.
• To be responsible for the running of an Academy squad and all related
• To be responsible for the Health & Safety and welfare of themselves
and the persons in you are in charge of who may be affected by your
• Co-operating with other staff in ensuring high standards of conduct and
behaviour at all times as per the Code of Conduct for Coaches.
• Communicate with the Head of Coaching regarding the programme
e.g. arrangements for training and matches.
• Liaise with the Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist regarding
prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries.
• To maintain a well-supplied medical bag for all fixtures and training
sessions in consultation with the Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist
• Have a commitment to Continuous Personal Development
• Attend all Academy in service days.
• Undertake other duties as required ensuring efficient work on behalf of the Boston United FC Community Foundation team
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.