Website Brentford Football Club
– Salary: “Dependent Upon Experience”
– Closing Date:28/05/2019
– Job Role : Coach Deployment Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
To provide sports coaching sessions to children and young people. The post holder needs to be flexible and may
work irregular hours (e.g. evenings & weekends) given the nature of the role
General Trust Accountabilities
• To ensure compliance with all relevant policies, including health and safety and safeguarding policies
• To ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
• To build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, maintaining a professional
image at all times when representing Brentford FC Community Sports Trust
• To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Trust and its personnel
• To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times
• Minimum Level 1 or above sports coaching qualification
• Safeguarding certificate
• Emergency Aid certificate
• Current DBS
• Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to establish and maintain good working relationships
• Experience in planning and delivering sports activities, in curriculum-based PE and after school club
• Experience in understanding and commitment to physical education, sport and long term athlete
• Ability to travel to variety of workplaces within West London utilising own transport
• Flexible to work outside normal office hours
• To deliver a variety of sports sessions professionally and with the flexibility to ensure all participants are
offered coaching at a level appropriate to their ability and support needs.
• Develop relationships with participants, teaching staff, support workers/carers, parents and other key
partners/stakeholders to ensure effective session delivery.
• Keep up to date monitoring including registers, VIEWS database, risk assessments and any relevant
• To access all Quality Assurance staff training offered by the Trust during the term of employment
• To ensure all equipment is available and well maintained.
• Provide feedback to teachers/coaches where appropriate
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.