Website Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club
– Salary: £20’000 pro-rata (See listing for actual salary)
– Hours: 1: 21 hours | Post 2: 28 hours
– Closing Date: 18/10/2019
– Job Role : Community Football Coach (East Sussex) – 2 posts
Roles, accountabilities and duties
• To support the Development Officer as and when required
• To provide activity management support
• To promote Albion in the Community’s football development activities
• To carry out registration administration
• To keep statistical records
• To write reports as and when required
• To provide player reports for players
• To deliver high quality sessions with both our Football Pathway & PESS programmes
• To check venues, manage facilities and complete risk assessments
• To liaise with parents and be the first point of contact
• To ensure and monitor sessions are delivered to the required standards
• To create session plans
• To be active in identifying talent (Talent ID)
General duties and accountabilities
• To support AITC and Brighton & Hove Albion FC in their aims and objectives at all times
• To ensure compliance with all relevant Club policies, including health and safety policies
• To ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
• To build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, maintaining a professional image at all times when representing AITC and Brighton & Hove Albion FC
• To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Charity, Club and its personnel
• To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times
• To undertake other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time
• To uphold and live the Charity’s Values; Commitment, Respect, Quality and Teamwork.
• To uphold and live our Team Brighton Values; Treat people well, Exceed Expectations, Aim high (never give up), Act with Integrity and Make it special.
• To be a champion of equality and diversity in the workplace and treat all staff, customers, sponsors, clients and applicants with fairness, dignity and respect
• To report incidents of any form of discrimination through the correct channels.
• To promote best practice in safeguarding and create an environment that is safe for children young people and vulnerable adults.
• To report safeguarding concerns through the correct channels
• To ensure that any safeguarding training and certificates are kept up to date.
Qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience
• A relevant graduate or postgraduate degree or similar
• A UEFA A or UEFA B licence (desirable)
• FA Youth Modules 1-3
• PESS Level 3
• FA Level 2 Coaching in Football qualification (or above)
• Valid and enhanced FA DBS CRC
• Valid FA Emergency Aid Certificate
• Valid FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.