Website Burnley Football Club
– Salary: £9.33 to £12.85 per hour plus holiday pay (dependent on qualification/experience)
– Closing Date: 30/04/2019
– Job Role: Casual Sport Development Coaches
Role and Responsibilities
• Take responsibility for the planning and delivery of sessions on our Mini Kickers programme.
• Generate new ideas as to how the programme can be developed further, whilst ensuring high quality of delivery.
• Engage primary school aged children in fun, active sessions that develop both football and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate Burnley FC in the Community’s values at all times.
• Promote the Burnley FC in the Community brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
• Undertake any other duties appropriate to this role.
• Ensure the service is delivered and managed in accordance with the Charity’s safeguarding policies and procedures.
• Comply with all Charity policies.
• A commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• FA Level 2 in Coaching Football.
Preferred Skills and Attributes
• Experience of working with primary school aged children.
• Experience of delivering football-based community programmes.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• A friendly, positive ‘can do’ and courteous attitude.
• A passion for the community and making a difference.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.