Website Burnley Football Club
– Salary: £6.00 to £11.37 per hour plus holiday pay (dependent on age/qualification/experience)
– Closing Date: 19/04/2019
– Job Role: Health and Wellbeing Workers (Casual)
Role and Responsibilities
The role will include working alongside the Health & Wellbeing team across a range of health initiative including, our weekly provision for senior citizens, our families health programme, both men’s and women’s weight management programmes and also supporting with delivery on our armed forces veterans project which will include both the veterans football and fitness
sessions, there may also be the opportunity to work with our veterans football team supporting them at fixtures both home
• Work with appropriate staff and volunteers to support with the delivery of the programme and will be responsible for the administrative and all monitoring aspects of the programme:
o Deliver on our Extra Time sessions.
o Deliver on our veteran’s football sessions and veterans fitness sessions.
o Deliver on the family’s project that will start after the Easter Holidays in the Leisure Box.
o Generate new ideas as to how the programme can be developed further, whilst ensuring high quality of
• Demonstrate Burnley FC in the Community’s values at all times.
• Promote the Burnley FC in the Community brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
• Ensure the service is delivered and managed in accordance with the Charity’s safeguarding policies and procedures.
• Comply with all Charity policies.
• A commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
Preferred Experience, Skills and Attributes
• An appetite for using sport and physical activity to have a positive effect on people’s lives.
• Proven experience of providing excellent customer experience.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• A friendly, positive ‘can do’ and courteous attitude.
• Meticulous standards.
• Experience of working with either young people or adults in a health-related environment (desirable OR Experience of promoting health and physical activity programmes (desirable). A passion for the community and making a difference.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.