Website Crystal Palace Football Club
– Salary: £20,000-£23,000 dependent on experience.
– Closing Date: 12/04/2019
– Job Role: Camera Operator / Video Editor
The Camera Operator / Video Editor is a vital part of the Production team at CPFC. “Palace TV” is the club’s internal Production unit – creating video content for all digital & social platforms and big screen output at Selhurst Park on matchdays.
We are seeking a creative, multi-skilled operator with a passion for creating video; some-one who is dynamic, energetic, proactive, flexible and works at pace.
• Shooting on a Sony FS7 and Sony A7Sii.
• Filming matches, training, interviews and other entertaining long and short form fea-tures, creatively framing and capturing action
• Editing content from the above shoots on Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Ef-fects creating multiple VT edits, optimised for each digital/social platforms
• Liaising with internal club departments and commercial partners on their Production requirements
• Content ideation
• Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
• Selecting music for edits
• Following shoot plans, assembling camera and lighting, responding quickly to direc-tions
• Previous experience in a football environment is hugely beneficial
• Mandatory: at least 1 year working in a Video Production environment
• Relevant Production qualifications are beneficial
• A detailed knowledge of camera and lighting settings and setups.
• Experienced user of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
• A highly organised individual, who can multi-task and work at pace, with an excep-tional eye for detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Attitude: someone who has stamina, persistence and patience in equal measure, enthusiasm, a proactive manner with a ‘can do’ attitude. A team player who is also comfortable working under their own initiative.
• A willingness to work out-of-hours and weekends, and to tight deadlines
• A keen interest in and knowledge of Premier League football, not necessarily Palace.
• A good understanding of digital video platforms and social media platforms
Location: Predominantly Beckenham, occasionally Selhurst Park and Soho
Hours: 5 days per week including most matchdays (usually Saturdays, but also some evenings or Sundays).
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 dependent on experience.
Crystal Palace Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all such sections of the community. The equality policy can be viewed on the club website.
Crystal Palace FC can offer you flexible working, and we train you on all aspects of the business in line with your remit, but most importantly offer you an amazing place to work, with a great team of colleagues.
As part of this role you will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.