Website Blackpool Football Company
– Salary: “Dependent Upon Experience”
– Closing Date: 16/12/2019
– Job Role: Football Academy Coach
An exciting opportunity to join our coaching team has arisen. Applications are invited for the role of a Part Time coaching staff at Blackpool Football Club Academy for the completion of the 2019-20 season. Successful applicants will be required to:
- To create well structured, enjoyable and accurate sessions to deliver the syllabus to both engage and educate the players.
- Have responsibility for the development and implementation of the coaching Programme within the Academy, monitoring and adjusting the programme when required.
- Manage Performance Management Application (PMA)
- Have previous coaching experience in an Academy or Elite football environment
- Hold the following qualifications as a minimum: UEFA B License and FA Youth Award (Modules 1, 2 & 3 assessment)
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children (acquired before starting role)
- DBS clearance (acquired before starting role)
- First Aid for Sport (acquired before starting role)
- Have a flexible attitude to work and be able to work independently and proactively
- Be organised and have good time management skills. Proficient with the PMA system
- Have a personable approach to efficiently deal with young footballers and their parents
- Knowledge and understanding of Football League rules and the company policies and procedures relating to your role.
- Have the ability to project our Academy vision and philosophy throughout the operations, and to deliver this through an educational and pedagogical manner
- Ability to liaise with footballers, coaches, management and other football related individuals in a professional manner.
- Member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
Hours: 2/3 Training sessions per week, 1 match per week (Sunday),
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.