Website Gillingham Football Club
– Salary: “Dependent Upon Experience”
– Closing Date: 23/12/2019
– Job Role: Football Academy Coach
GILLINGHAM FC COACHING VACANCIES
Assistant Coach (Under 10s Age Group)
Gillingham Football Club is a club currently in League 1 of the English Football League, but with aspirations of returning, as a minimum, to the Championship. Plans are currently being developed to relocate the main stadium away from its traditional Priestfield Stadium home. The club run’s a “Category 3” Academy and as part of its continual improvement wishes to appoint Academy Coaches to work in our Youth Academy largely based at the University of Kent at Canterbury. The role is within the Schoolboy element of the Academy and the successful applicant will need to demonstrate significant experience of working with players between the ages of 8 and 11
On the last cycle of Academy audits the club finished top out of 49 Category 3 clubs, and is consistently ranked in the top quartile of appearances made by Academy graduates throughout the category.
CV’s plus completed application form to email@example.com by 23rd December.
Application Form Here
Interviews will then be arranged after this date.
Start date: By agreement.
Skills & Experience Required
- Holder of an up to date UEFA B Licence, FA Youth Awards up to and including module 3 Please note these are mandatory qualifications
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Availability for flexible working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Adaptable to work to the demands of the job
- Experience with working with Foundation phase age players (8-11)
- Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development
- Good IT skills
- Focused on individual player development within a team process
- Willing to follow and promote the Club football philosophy
- Current DBS certificate
- Membership of Licensed Coaches Club
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.