Website Burnley Football Club
– Salary: “Dependent Upon Experience”
– Closing Date: 20/12/2019
– Job Role: Football Scout
1. Volunteer Scouts
2. Part-time Paid Scouts
Remuneration + benefits: Training for the role (internal and external training)
1. Voluntary Agreement: Must be available to volunteer at weekends and evenings
2. Part-Time Paid Scouts: Flexible. Must be available to work at weekends and evenings where required
Location: Barnfield Training Centre, Stockbridge Drive, Padiham, Burnley. BB12 8UA.
Interview Date: New Year 2020
Burnley Football Club is an established Premier League Club that prides itself on playing a key role in the local community and investing in local people.
Burnley Academy is aspiring in the forthcoming season to reach Category 1 elite status under EPPP Youth Development rules.
The state-of-the-art training facility and academy programme provides an outstanding environment to develop both players and people.
The Academy is seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to support the Regional Scouting Co-ordinators in the North West to deliver the strategy of the Recruitment department in either a voluntary capacity or part-time paid role.
These roles will involve working closely with the Head of Local Recruitment, Regional Co-ordinators and other Scouts from the local recruitment network to help identify talent in the age-range of 6-16 years old.
– FA Level 1 in Talent ID Course (this is free and online): Essential
– Reliable with excellent personal and communication skills: Essential
– Commitment to scouting and finding the best players in their area: Essential
– A good understanding of local grassroots football in Lancashire or West Yorkshire: Desirable
– FA Safeguarding Certificate (providing proof of certification): Desirable
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work evenings, weekends and match days as required.
You will require a full, valid UK driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
To apply download the job application form, complete it and email it to email@example.com FAO Nick Horne
Burnley Football Club is committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS).
*Please note only candidates selected for interview will be notified.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.