Website Blackpool Football Club
– Salary: “Dependent Upon Experience”
– Closing Date: 16/12/2019
– Job Role: Football Talent ID & Recruitment Officer
An exciting opportunity to join our Academy Management team has arisen. Applications are invited for the role of a full time Talent ID & Recruitment Officer at Blackpool Football Club Academy.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Manage and co-ordinate a rigorous recruitment structure for all academy age groups building on the club’s existing process on the Fylde Coast and rolling out new processes in the wider UK.
- Identify and recruit the very best local talent in order for the Academy to produce players that progress through the Academy into the First Team.
- Be responsible for the creation and implementation of the recruitment policies, procedures and strategies of the Academy
- Create and maintain a thorough recruitment process to ensure the club is able to compete for good players in the North West and other areas of the UK
- Recruit and manage all Academy scouts ensuring the appropriate matches are attended
- With the coaching staff, develop realistic position specific targets in every age group for incoming players.
- Have previous coaching experience in an Academy or Elite football environment
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children Certificate (acquired before starting role)
- DBS clearance (acquired before starting role)
- Have a flexible attitude to work and be able to work independently and proactively
- Be organised and have good time management skills. Proficient with the PMA system
- Have a personable approach to efficiently deal with young footballers and their parents
- Knowledge and understanding of Football League rules and the company policies and procedures relating to your role.
- Have the ability to project our Academy vision and philosophy throughout the operations, and to deliver our recruitment policies in a professional and strategic application
- Ability to liaise with footballers, coaches, management and other football related individuals in a professional manner.
- Member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.