Website Middlesbrough Football Club
– Salary: “Dependent Upon Experience”
– Closing Date: 12/12/2019
– Job Role: Foundation Phase Lead Coach
Middlesbrough Football Club is looking to recruit a Full time Lead Foundation Phase Coach to work with our under 9 and under 10 squad. Working under the Academy Head of Coaching and Academy Manager you will expected to plan, deliver and evaluate coaching sessions in line with the Club’s coaching and playing philosophy. Match day coaching will also be a fundamental part of this role. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing individual support to selected players, producing Individual learning plans and maintaining records via our PMA (Performance Management System) ensuring requirements of our EPPP Category 1 status are met. Developing close links to all Academy departments will be critical in succeeding in this role.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UEFA A Licence (Level 4).
- Have completed the FA Advanced Youth Award
- Have experience in a professional football club environment working with youth players. A professional playing career would also be advantageous
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as excellent organisation skills.
- Have experience of using a variety of computer software packages would be desirable including the PMA (Performance Management Application)
- Thrive on the challenges of working in a successful Academy and must have a flexible approach to working hours to facilitate meeting all the demands of this part time role, which will include weekend and evening working hours
- Hold a full driving licence and have use of a vehicle.
- Preferably hold the Emergency First Aid in Football (EFAIF) qualification, or be willing to complete within 6 months
This position will also be subject to an enhanced DBS and an attractive salary is offered which will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 12 December 2019
If you would like to be part of a committed team who value humility, respect and honesty please contact email@example.com to request an application form or download from our website.
Interviews will be held w/c Monday 16 December 2019
MFC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. MFC is also committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.