Website Milton Keynes Football Club
– Salary: £4,269.20 per annum
– Hours: 10 Any 4 out of 7 days
– Closing Date: 31/07/2019
– Job Role : Academy Youth Development Phase Assistant Coach
Job purpose: To assist and Coach an Academy Schoolboy age group in the YDP (U13-U16)
• To support the planning and preparation and delivery of coaching sessions as per the Academy schoolboy coaching timetable, programme and philosophy
• To support an academy age group(s) in the schedule games programme
• To complete any administration requirements delegated by the Head Coach for the respective age group
Summary of Duties:
• To contribute, along with the Head Coach, on all relevant matters and/or on a needs basis.
• To work in line with the Philosophy of the Academy, including the ‘aims and vision’ of the Academy/Club
• To assist with coaching of Academy players as and when required
• To attend and contribute to all in service training for Academy coaches.
• To attend all relevant Academy coach meetings (Phase/Whole Academy) and contribute within coaching philosophy where required.
• To keep up to date with all Football League, Premier League and Football Association correspondence
• To comply with all company policies/procedures and regulations relating to your role.
• Ensure you are aware of and keep updated in regard to best practice policies.
• To show clear evidence of planning and evaluating.
• Keep performance management application (PMA) up to date with all relevant correspondence and data and also with clipping and preparation on HUDL software
• Liaise with the local and national football association in regard to technical development.
• Be prepared to do other duties to aid the development of the club and Academy as and when required.
• To maintain and monitor Academy equipment/resources
• To provide weekly reports on matches and individual progress/performance
• To build your own coaches ‘log book’ to include sessions and reflections.
Essential skills and qualifications:
• Basic level of IT skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal service skills
• Have a flexible attitude to work
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Have a polite and courteous manner
• Be organised, have good time management skills
• The ability to adapt to different and changing situations
• Have the drive and enthusiasm to set high standards and achieve company objectives
• Have a personable approach
• Ability to liaise with footballers, coaches, management and other football related individuals in a professional manner
• Be prepared to work evenings and weekends.
• Hold the following qualifications
• Level 2 coaching certificate minimum (working towards UEFA B)
• FA learning safeguarding children certificate
• FA emergency aid certificate
This post will require the successful candidate to have an enhanced DBS check from Milton Keynes Football Club.
• Functional Skills (Process Management)
• Personal Attributes (Confidence & Commitment)
• Personal Attributes (Resilience)
• Delivery At Pace (Planning & Prioritisation)
• Delivery At Pace (Challenging the Status Quo)
• Thinking (Big Picture Thinking)
• Thinking (Entrepreneurship)
• Functional Skills (Communication)
• Functional Skills (Functional Skills)
• Personal Attributes ( Self Development)
• Personal Attributes (Respect For Others)
• Delivery At Pace (Passion for Customers)
• Delivery At Pace (Drive for Results)
• Personal Attributes (Integrity and Trust)
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.