Website Oldham Athletic Football Club
– Salary: “Dependant Upon Experience”
– Hours: 40 Hours per week
– Closing Date: 08/03/2019
– Job Role : Head of Media & Communications
Responsible for the day to day running of the football club’s media output and reports
direct to the Owner. This role line manages the media department’s employees and
The roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Responsible for overseeing the delivery of all club media content.
• Responsible for the management and organisation of the club’s media department.
• Brief and advise national, regional and local journalists on club matters.
• Report and liaise with the Chairman and board level staff to create club
communications such as press releases and club statements.
• Produce and edit the club’s matchday programme.
• Provide commentary for club’s iFollow Latics channel during away matches.
Skills & Experience Required
• Experience of working in an equivalent role within football.
• Excellent organisation and administration skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent planning skills with experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent knowledge of design and editing software such as Photoshop and Final
Cut or similar.
• Knowledge of other languages is desirable but not essential.
• Full UK driving licence
• Media degree or similar
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.