Website Queens Park Rangers Football Club
– Salary: Up to £37,000 per annum – (depending on experience)
– Closing Date: 30/04/2019
– Job Role: PA to CEO and Club Board Members – Full-time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full-time PA to the Club’s CEO and Club Board Members.
We are seeking to appoint a professional, driven and motivated individual to fill this key role, which
will be based at the Club’s Stadium in West London.
Key responsibilities include:
• Prioritising the CEO’s daily schedule.
• Representing the CEO with both internal staff and external clients.
• Diary management for CEO including liaison with Board members and their respective
• General PA duties including, filing, letters, meeting arrangements, travel and any adhoc
duties as required
• Provide ad hoc PA support for Co-Chairman, when in London. Including taxi bookings, hotel
reservations, flights, meeting arrangements
• Responsible for all travel arrangements from taxi bookings, flights, private jets, VIP chauffeur
services for Executive team as required.
• Minute taking at both QPR Holdings Ltd Board Meetings and QPR in the Community Trust
Board Meetings and Bi-weekly SMT meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Previous experience working as a PA or similar role.
• Advanced IT skills.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Highly confidential.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task numerous job roles.
• Strong diary management skills.
• Event management skills.
• Communicate effectively verbally and written.
• Ability to build and sustain relationships.
• Problem solving.
Due to the nature of the role the ideal candidate will need to have a flexible approach to their hours of work.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.