Website Swindon Town Football Club
– Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
– Closing Date: 21/06/2019
– Job Role : Physiotherapist
Swindon Town FC seek a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to work with first team squad on a full-time basis reporting to the Head Physiotherapist and Lead Sport Scientist. The successful candidate will have close working relations with support staff and work primarily with the first team players.
Candidates must be flexible and willing to work flexible hours associated with the job. You should be competent in IT and be an excellent communicator. The successful candidate will join a team and deliver physiotherapy support to players whilst contributing to the multi-disciplinary team.
· Chartered Physiotherapist and must be registered with the HCPC
· Experience of working in elite sport
· Pitch side first aid qualification (preferably the FA ATMMIF course or willingness to complete before the start of next season)
· Experience of working pitch side in sport
· An MSc in a related field
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.