Vacancy: Graduate Talent Programme
The Graduate Talent Programme is a fantastic opportunity to jumpstart your career, working in a fast-paced environment. You will be working on UEFA’s Club Competitions Commercial Programmes supporting UEFA and its commercial partners. Spanning an 18-month period, the programme will offer rotations within different departments of ‘Partnership Management’, including sponsorship and licensing, and will enable you to develop a strong understanding of the value these departments bring to UEFA. You will develop your project management skills, build strong working relationships with a variety of partners, get a deep insight into the role of sponsorship and will support a large department to ensure the delivery of contractual rights.
As a key member within the Sponsor Partnership Management team you will support the management of the UEFA Champions League Sponsor Partners and UEFA Europa League Sponsor Partners, ensuring the delivery of contractual sponsorship rights and providing client servicing to the highest of industry standards.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Build and foster excellent relationships with UEFA, commercial partners, their agencies and with all departments at TEAM Marketing
- Ensure the delivery of the sponsors’ contractual rights alongside the Sponsor Partnership Management team
- Support in the servicing of UEFA, building a strong relationship with the competition rights holder
- Work closely with UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League partners to support the delivery of their 360-degree marketing campaigns with a strong focus on digital sponsorship activation
- Support the Licensing team to manage several partners
You need to have completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or be on track to do so before the programme starts in July/August 2020.
In addition, you must have:
- A pro-active approach with close attention to detail
- Excellent partnership management skills and a strong service minded approach, problem solving skills and a team-player attitude
- An appreciation for digital marketing and how sponsors can best exploit digital sponsorship rights
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong communication skills
- A confident and outgoing personality – we have a great culture here and we want you to feel part of it
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are an asset)
This full‐time position is a 100% standard working hours role and will be based at TEAM’s offices in Lucerne, Switzerland with some occasional international travel.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.