Website Watford Football Club
– Salary: £6,762 (18.5 hours per week for 38 weeks per year)
– Hours: 18.5 hours per week
– Closing Date: 23/08/2019
– Job Role : FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT COACH
Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives? Do you want to work for a charity whose staff are passionate about improving lives and enhancing communities, through the power of sport, physical activity and learning.
Watford FC’s Community Sports and Education Trust is seeking to recruit a motivated and committed individual to this part-time role. Duties of the role will be carried out during school term times and will equate to 18.5 hours per week.
This role will be responsible for co-delivering the football elements of a post 16 education and football programme which is run in partnership with Whitmore High School in Harrow. The focus will be on developing the players on the pitch, whilst making sure the students are on top of their school work. The other key element will be coaching on our Harrow Player Development Centre, following our training syllabus and producing individual player reports. The majority of coaching time will be at Whitmore High School, although you will join our team based at Cedars Youth & Community Centre in Harrow.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of coaching young adults and young people.
• Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football with an intention of working towards completion of the Level 3.
• Valid FA Emergency First Aid Certificate
• Valid FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
• Proficient IT skills
• Experience of marketing and promoting sports/education projects.
• A full and valid UK Driving Licence as well as access to a vehicle.
• A passion to make a difference through sport and education.
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work some evenings and weekends. In line with the Trust’s training policy we will support and develop the successful candidate.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.