Website West Ham United Football Club
– Salary: “Dependent Upon Experience”
– Closing Date: 18/04/2019
– Job Role: Performance Marketing Executive
Description Providing support to the Digital Marketing Manager by assisting with the planning, implementation and optimisation of our online marketing campaigns across all of the club’s channels
Key Responsibilities • Day to day management of Performance Marketing channels. This includes PPC, Paid Social, and Remarketing.
• Keyword research, bid management, and competitor analysis.
• A/B testing across all Performance Marketing channels.
• Ad hoc reporting and other Marketing tasks as requested by the Senior Management Team.
• Assist with the development of strategies across all Digital channels.
• Identify new revenue and user growth opportunities.
• User acquisition campaigns across all Performance Marketing channels.
• Work closely with Marketing and Retail teams to ensure Omni channel strategies are fulfilled.
• Regular reporting on Digital performance using Google Analytics.
• Manage relationships with external agencies.
1. To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion and age.
2. To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of
opportunity for both staff and clients
Club Location London Stadium
Person Specification The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: –
Essential (E) Desirable (D)
• 1 to 2 years of Performance Marketing experience which includes PPC, Paid Social, and Remarketing. (E)
• Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Bing Ads, Bing Shopping experience. (E)
• Experience running ads across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, and Twitter. (E)
• Experience with managing budgets and forecasting. (E)
• Thorough understanding of Google Analytics. (E)
• Ability to manipulate data, measure performance, and identify areas of improvement (E)
• Passionate about digital marketing (D)
• Ideally a fan of football. (D)
• Analytical approach to work.(E)
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills. (E)
• Organised and professional. (E)
We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities. Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
West Ham United Foundation is an organisation committed to equality and safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. Positions that involve working with such groups are subject to safer recruitment protocols, including DBS Disclosure at enhanced level.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.