Website Wigan Athletic Football Club
– Salary: “Dependent Upon Experience”
– Closing Date: 14/06/2019
– Job Role : Apprentice PE and Sport Coach
Wigan Athletic Community Trust is looking to appoint a number of Apprentice PE and Sport Coaches to support Wigan Athletic Community Trust to provide a high quality PE and sports coaching offer to primary schools and community groups in Wigan.
The position will encompass the following roles and responsibilities: –
• Assisting in the delivery of high quality PE and sports coaching in Wigan primary schools
• Assisting in the delivery of Wigan Athletic Community Trust holiday courses
• Collating and inputting data on to an online monitoring programme
• Delivering community-based football events in Wigan including evening and weekend activities
• Successfully completing an NVQ Level 3 Diploma in PE & School Sport & Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness.
• Completing the FA Level 1 and Multi Skills Level 2 courses along with FA Emergency First Aid and Safeguarding Children
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies: –
• GCSE Grade 4 in PE or a Level 2 sport qualification
• GSCE Grade 4 or above in English and Maths
• Proficient using Microsoft Office
• Hard working and flexible
• Reliable and punctual
• Self-motivated and the ability to work well within a team
Due to this post being in regulated activity, the potential employee will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.