Website Wigan Athletic Football Club
– Salary : £9.24 per hour
– Closing Date : 24/06/2019
– Job Role : Community Coach (sessional)
Wigan Athletic Community Trust are recruiting Community Coaches to join our team to lead and assist in the delivery of the Premier League Kicks project in Wigan and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in working for a professional football club and have a passion for making a difference to the lives of young people we would love to hear from you.
These vacancies present a great opportunity to enter the sports sector which could lead to future opportunities in one of the many projects delivered by an award winning Community Trust.
Hours will be based around evening sessions and weekends and successful candidates will need to be able to travel to different venues.
• lead and/or assist in the delivery of evening football and sport sessions for 8 – 19 year olds as part of the Premier League Kicks and other community development projects
• collect the required monitoring information
• ensure all activities are correctly monitored with the appropriate risk assessments, safeguarding and health and safety procedures put in place
• be a positive role model and engage young people in positive activities.
You will have:
• the ability to empathise and engage with different types of young people
• FA Level 2 Coaching qualification
• experience in delivering sports participation sessions with a particular focus on young people.
Due to this post being in regulated activity, the potential employee will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.