Website Wigan Athletic Football Club
– Salary : £8.71 per hour
– Closing Date :24/06/2019
– Job Role : Soccer Schools Coach (sessional)
Wigan Athletic Community Trust are recruiting football coaches to join our team to assist in the delivery of our Soccer Schools in Wigan and the surrounding areas.
If you are available in school holidays, are interested in working for a professional football club and have a passion for making a difference to the lives of children and young people we would love to hear from you.
These vacancies present a great opportunity to enter the sports sector which could lead to future opportunities in one of the many projects delivered by an award winning Community Trust.
Hours will be in school holiday periods and successful candidates will need to be able to travel to different venues.
• assist the head coach in the delivery of Soccer Schools and other holiday activities throughout school holiday periods in Wigan
• plan and deliver football coaching sessions appropriate to the age and ability of the participants
• assist with the collection of required monitoring information
• ensure all activities are correctly monitored with the appropriate risk assessments, safeguarding and health and safety procedures put in place.
You will have:
• FA Level 2 Coaching qualification
• experience in delivering football coaching sessions with a particular focus on young people.
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
You must sign in to apply for this position.